Tournament Mode

Tournaments will be held weekly, monthly, and yearly. Each tournament will be comprised of 32 players fighting for the number one spot. Similar to ranked mode, tournament mode will require an entry fee, and the winner of the tournament will receive 75% of the tokens paid. The remaining 25% will be divided between prize pools and token burns.

Last updated